Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Control of all messengerial itinerary in the Head Office, Scout Gandia
a. Receiving mails, documents and parcels for courier services.
b. Receiving incoming mails, correspondences and parcels, sorting and distributing them to respective units/addressees.
2. Responsible for the following
a. General cleanliness and orderliness of all workplaces, common areas and surroundings.
b. Ensures that all utilities (aircon, electrical, sewerage systems, internet), equipment (copier, shredder, small equipment: rice cooker, coffee maker, and the like), furniture and fixtures and other office facilities. Coordinates with GAS Supervisors any requirement for repairs and periodic maintenance.
c. Oversee the use and requirements of the pantry.
d. Payment of utilities (water, electric, internet, telephone).
3. Receives requests Custodian of Admin files and documents.
4. Monitor and control fixed assets used by all units and issued to employees, includes, requisitions, documentation, issuance, repairs and maintenance.
5. Assist GAS Supervisors in other tasks as may be required from time to time.
a. Education – College Graduate, preferably Engineering courses and other related degrees
b. Experience – fresh graduate; prior experience in same or similar job is a plus
c. Skills and Personal Traits
• Proficient computer skills
• Good oral and written communication
• Meticulous and keen on detail
• Systematic, organized, clean and orderly
• With initiative, resourceful and proactive
• Amiable personality, approacheable