Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether recorded in a material from or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual”.
To enable us to comply with our corporate policies to our employees as well as with regulatory requirements being observed by TGServices, Inc. as an employer, controller, processor and third party, it is important that TGServices, Inc. collects, uses, stores and retains your personal data when it is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose.
In general, we are using your data for any of the following purposes:
• To consider and evaluate your suitability for employment and, with your permission, inform and consider you for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
• To communicate with you about your employment application;
• When hired, to process your data necessary for your employment such as, but not limited to, payroll, benefits application, allowances and refunds processing, tax processing, retirement benefits, and other purposes that demand processing of your personal data;
• When hired, for your performance evaluation and career development including seminars, trainings, workshops, and compliance monitoring,
• When hired, to process your data necessary to execute business transactions such as preparation and/or approval of business documents and any other functions that are directly related and/or incidental to your job and that will demand processing of your personal data; and,
• Upon separation, to process your data for the exit interview and preparation of final pay.
• To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information;
• To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently;.
And in general,
• To comply with TGServices, Inc.’s obligations under law and as required by government organizations and/or agencies such as, but not limited to, the following: NPC, BIR, HDMF or Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, SSS and so on;
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
• To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
The types of personal data that we will collect from you depends on the particular purpose and/or position for which you are submitting an application. The common type of data collected by TGServices, Inc. from you, generally includes the following:
• Basic personal information such as full name, nickname, home addresses/billing address/shipping address, e-mail address, employment information, telephone, other personal contact numbers, username and password;
• Sensitive personal information such as date of birth, age, occupation, and gender; and,
• Other sensitive personal information and records such as, but not limited to, the following:
• Age and birthdate,
• Educational background,
• Employment record,
• Family background,
• Spouse and children’s names,
• Financial details (e.g., credit card details),
• Valid identification cards and licenses, and
• Current salary, basic pay, statutory obligations such as HDMF or Pag-IBIG, SSS, PhilHealth and withholding tax, and other benefits.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal data you submit through the website is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as noted below.
By giving your consent, you authorize TGServices, Inc. to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
• The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
• Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
• Law enforcement and government agencies;
• We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
• We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
• Any personal data that you provide on the website is initially processed and stored by TGServices, Inc. Using a secured connection, only authorized TGServices, Inc. personnel can then access and download your personal data from the website.
What type of services and/or staffing do you need?